Thursday 16 April 2009

Life Going On

A lot has happened in the last couple weeks but most of it has been normal stuff involving our church and our schools. For example, two weeks ago our church celebrated its 2 year anniversary and then a week later celebrated Easter. Last week the 3rd-year middle schoolers at my school had a science day and shot water rockets at an orange cone target. And through it all, Shannon and I are just getting into the rhythm of life here, trying to balance our school, church, social, professional and personal lives. It takes a lot of work and a lot of day-to-day decisions that unfortunately might not seem so exciting to everyone else out there. But to us, it's great stuff. I think God is really working on us and I hope that he is doing the same with you.

Oh and by the way, I submitted 35 stock photos to a stock photo website and 3 of them got accepted which is actually pretty good. I'm also posting a lot of Busan photos on my Flickr account so be sure to check them out.

So, that's it for now but I think that's enough. :)



www.flickr.com








Poetprince's itemsGo to Poetprince's photostream



No comments:

Post a Comment