Monday 4 May 2009

Cosplay at BEXCO!

5 minutes from our house is BEXCO, the Busan Exhibition and Convention Center, and today while walking past it, we came across an amazing sight. At least hundred Korean teenagers, and I do mean at least one hundred, dressed up in all manner of costume surrounded by friends and photographers. It was a huge anime/manga cosplay meeting (cosplay = costume + play), which according to my friend happens every Sunday but just not to this level. It was brilliant fun and so we went around taking pictures of all the different characters, none of whom we actually knew (someone mentioned something called 7-star). Whoever and whatever they were, I'm definitely planning to go back next Sunday and see if I can take some more pictures.

You can check out some of the pictures I took by clicking here and here's a link to one of my pictures that I entitled "Turquoise Soul".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment